Here’s your Weekly News for January 12-18
1. Where are we?
I’m glad to see everyone is back! This week we will continue to build upon our foundation of physical fitness and exercise. Getting ourselves back on a structured schedule. Review material already covered, strengthening some fundamentals and familiarizing ourselves with some new content in preparation of starting our RED cycle.
2. When are we testing??
Here is a look at our 2020 TESTING DATES (Dates are subject to change)
- March 20
- August 07
- October 02
- December 18
3. Important Dates:
- MLK Holiday January 20 – We will be open and have normal class times.
- 31 January – Make-up Testing (there will be a modified class schedule… more to follow)
- May 2020 – School Family Picnic (MTF)
4. School Closures:
- Saturday, 01 February
- Saturday, 22 February
- Saturday, 07 March
5. Task Force Valor Competition Team:
We are weeks away from our next tournament. This will be the first qualifier for AAU Nationals!
6. Upcoming Tournaments (1st Qtr)
- 01 February 2020 – Southwestern District Championship @ The Epic, Grand Prairie, TX
- 22 February 2020 – Houston Open TKD Championships @ Westfield High School, Houston, TX
- 07 March 2020 – Region 9 Taekwondo Championships @ Houston, TX
- 13-15 March 2020 – Texas State Championships @ Fort Worth Conv. Center, Fort Worth, TX
Any questions let me know. See you guys at the school!!