Here’s your Weekly News for February 09-15
1. Where are we?
We are on week 1 of our White Cycle. White stripe shows that you can demonstrate your designated movements or forms for your belt level. If you want to know what is needed to assist at home just let me know. Make sure you bring your belt to class. Don’t worry if you don’t have your Red Stripe yet. You still have plenty of time to catch up.
2. When are we testing??
Here is a look at our 2020 TESTING DATES (Dates are subject to change)
- Friday, March 20
- Friday, May 22
- Friday, August 07
- Friday, October 02
- Friday, December 18
3. Important Dates:
- Presidents Day, February 17 – We will be open and have normal class times.
- April 24 Make-up Belt Testing
- May 2020 – School Family Picnic (MTF)
4. School Closures:
- Saturday, 22 February
- Saturday, 07 March
- Friday & Saturday, 03-04 April
5. Task Force Valor Competition Team:
Great practice this past weekend with Team Precision (HCT Pasadena). Now its time to focus on the next two tournaments. For some this will be there second competition and for others this will be their first time at a national qualifier. Time to train hard!
6. Upcoming Tournaments & Events
- 22 February 2020 – Houston Open TKD Championships @ Westfield High School
- 07 March 2020 – Region 9 Taekwondo Championships @ Butler Stadium
- 03-05 April 2020 – Texas State Championships @ Fort Worth Conv. Center
Any questions let me know. See you guys at the school!!