Hey HC TKD Pearland Students!
Due to recent events, spring break, travel, and school closings we have decided to postpone our Color Belt Test that was scheduled for this Friday, March 20th. The new date will be 26 – 28 March. This will be a 3-day event. This way we can spread out the size of classes and avoid as much contact as possible.
The timeline is as follows: (tots – ages 4-6; cadet – ages 6-8; junior ages 8-14; adults ages 14+)
Thursday, March 26, 2020
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm – Beginner Tot’s(All Belts)
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm – Cadet Beginners (White Belt, White w/ Orange Stripe Belt, ½ White ½ Orange Belt)
- 6:00pm – 6:45pm – Cadet/Junior Intermediates (Green w/ White Stripe Belt, ½ White ½ Green Belt, Green Belt, Purple Belt, Blue Belt)
Friday, March 27, 2020
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm – Advanced Tot’s (All Belts)
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm – Junior Beginners (White, Orange, Yellow)
- 6:00pm – 6:45pm – Junior Advanced (Brown, Red, ½ Red ½ Black)
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- 9:00am – 10:00am – Adults (All Belts)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm – Late Testers
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR PROMOTION CEREMONY:
- Wear Full Uniform! Clean and pressed!
- Arrive 10 minutes early to warm up!
- Invite family members and special friends to come cheer you on! This is a very important day for you!
- Be ready to perform some of your skills with the rest of the class
You will be invited to testing via email or in person. Testing fees for promotion test are $40.00 and can be paid via cash, card or online (link will be emailed to you). Make up test date is scheduled for April 24, 2020. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call! (832) 336-2009.
The Houston Center for Taekwondo Pearland