Dear HC TKD family and friends,
With the rise of concern for COVID-19, the state and local cities have issued new guidelines for local businesses to close or operate at reduced capacity. As of right now, none of these orders directly impact our school. Your child’s safety is my number one priority and we will continue to comply with current guidelines.
- There are no occupancy limits for recreational sports programs for youth and adults, however we will continue to operate at 50% capacity IAW EO GA-28.
- All employees and visitors 10 years or older, wear face coverings IAW The Order By The Mayor of the City of Manvel and Pearland “Mandatory Mask Order.” (Classes will be switched to a much slower pace, to include letting the students train at their own pace and more breaks to make sure everyone is able to breath properly. Again, our students safety is our number one priority and even keeping the students safe while they wear masks).
- Our lobby is still closed to spectators to maintain social distancing and occupancy levels; meaning our academy is still only allowing students and coaches in.
- Please come prepared for class wearing uniform and flip flops, for ease of use; and bottled water.
- All students are required to use hand sanitizer before class and after classes (As well as anytime they step off the mats or wash hands when using restroom)
- We are maximizing social distancing. Students will be training 6 ft apart of more from their classmates; and be continually reminded to practice social distancing.
- Students will have no-contact thermometer checks prior to each class.
- Equipment will be disinfected after each use. Common surfaces are cleaned after each class. Disinfectant, hand sanitizer and mask will be available.
Again, student’s safety is the priority. Rest assured that while here at the school students are in a clean and safe environment and I will keep to these high standards to protect my martial arts family.
I will continue to watch the situation closely and keep you up to date with any updates or changes. Until then I want you to know that I am extremely thankful for everyone’s continued understanding and trust as we navigate through these difficult times together.